Tuesday, June 14, 2011

6-14-2011 Mini Pole Vault Circuit

Hey, today I did a mini pole vault circuit. I have not done a pole vault circuit in awhile do to a lot of things. I will be doing a pole vault circuit every Tuesday and Thursday until July 19th.  I took this year to really work on technique. I still have a lot to improve on but I have been doing some good stuff. I plan on only doing three meets this year.They will be on July 7th and 14th at Lane Community College and Hopefully the Oaks Park River Vault on the 24th in Portland. After I am done vaulting I will take two weeks and do active recovery with light bike riding and yoga. Then slowly progress back into lifting and building back up. Well here is the video.
                                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment