Monday, June 13, 2011

6-13-2011 Pole Vaulting

Hey guys, another short post. I am pretty busy with work and vaulting by the time I stretch, ice, and eat dinner it already is 9-10 o'clock. Today I was working on getting my last left underneath me and jumping up at take-off. I also was working on my top end and getting my turn down. I feel like the pole is just not there for me, so next practice I hope I can move up to the 15'180# that Tom has. I really want to move back to a 6 and hold down on some 16' poles but I have not heard back from the guy who has them yet. I will jump on the 15' 175# 17.1 flex with out the bar on Wednesday so I can just work on my technique, then move up a pole or move back a stride and up poles. I have been at a 5 stride for to long. well here is the video and thanks everyone for the input.

                                                                                                                                               
              

No comments:

Post a Comment