Friday, February 3, 2012

2-01-2012 Pole Vault Practice(RTB)

Hey everyone, sorry for such a late post. I have been super busy and had not had the time to make the video until today. Wednesday's practice was OK. Mark was not there so i was on my own. I am pretty sure i should have stayed from 3 trying to swing to the top while keeping my hips rising, but i really wanted to get back to my 6 before the meet on Saturday. Towards the end of my practice I decided to just work on getting my take-off back to being outside like it use to be. I have noticed i have been a little under which doesnt help with trying to swing and keep my hips moving. I was taking off at 12'6"-12'9" once i moved my step back to 85'3". I am really excited to jump Saturday and i hope to jump 5 meters, but i will be happy with just taking some good jumps.
                                                                             
                                                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment