Tuesday, April 19, 2011

4-19-11 Pole Vault Practice

Hello, today was a sunny day with changing winds. It went from a head winds to cross winds. My speed is not there because I have been pushing myself in the workouts I do. I am really trying to work on my run,plant, and take-off right now. I feel like I am doing some good things, but my hands are not timed up as well as they should and I want to have better and quicker last steps. I think my last steps will get quicker once I back off the weights and start to lift light and quick. Over all I am happy where things are going and I look forward to this summer when I get to compete. Well here is the Video and I hope you enjoy. 

                                                                             The Video
                                                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment