Sunday, April 10, 2011

4-10-11 Vault Practice

Hello Vault Community! Today was a pretty warm day but with some changing winds. I was planning on going to a 14'6" pole today but after some jumps I didnt really feel up to it,so I just went from a 5 step on the 14' 170 and just really tried to work on a few things. I took a lot of jumps today even though my legs were pretty tired going into practice. My speed was not there today but I really wanted to work on my take-off and swinging to the top of the pole. Just to remind people I am not in season right now, so I am just really working out hard and working on my technique. I am blowing through on these poles but this is allowing me to really work on somethings. I am really happy with how things are going. Anyways here is the video.
                                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment