Tuesday, January 17, 2012

HEY EVERYONE!!

So I figured it is time to start up the blog again. I have been vaulting for about two months, but just started lifting, running, and doing drills last week. I am jumping for Raising The Bar this year and am VERY excited considering i have already seen improvements since being there. The things I am working on right now are faster last three steps, looking more up at take off, and swinging with a straight trail leg to the top of the pole. You will see in my video that I do not swing with a straight leg to the top and i am in "Flat Back" for multiple frames. This is killing all my energy off the top and is also causing me to "Flag out". Today I took around 40 vaults from my 6 stride which surprises me since i have not been doing any conditioning until this past week. Well here is the video of the practice.

                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment