Sunday, April 3, 2011

4-03-11 Vault Practice

Hey guys! So today was my second vault practice since coming back. I am liking what I am doing. I cant control my top end though. I was trying to stay tighter on top. I feel like the pole is just to short and to small to really work on my top end the way I want to. I will have to go from 14's to 15s  though because I do not have anything in between. The 14' 170 is the biggest 14' I have. Then the next poles are 15's and there's a  150,155,160,165,175 and a 185. Well here is the video. Hope you enjoy. Sorry to the people that hate the music I put to my videos.   
                                                                         The Video

                                                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment