Wednesday, February 2, 2011

2-02-2011 Drills

Greetings! Sorry for posting so late. I have been trying to upload today's video to youtube but it is not working right now. I will try posting it later. Today was supposed to be a vault day but we could not vault because the pit has not been set up outside yet. So I did a few Mini Hurdle drills with and without a pole today, but with this drill I take my first two steps with out hurdles. I need to get more consistent with my first two steps. I also did a few ring swings today. I am focusing on thinking about my drive knee and my left foot coming back over my shoulders. I was pretty tired today because I stayed up late last night. I hope to start getting to bed earlier and really start fine tuning my diet. I am going to try and eliminate Dairy and as much sugar as possible. This will start to give me more energy and just feel better. I will be working my way into this diet and then start to get more and more serious about it. I really think diet is over looked in a lot of athletes training and it shouldn't be. I am going to try and make steps towards a well rounded diet. 
                                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment